Saturday, February 28, 2009

Everyone is in worse situations than me , in more tragical plights , being more unhappy , crying and being sad everyday because they're mourning over their unhappiness . Me , though not getting what I want always , do get what I want sometimes . Maybe it's enough ? :)
One shouldnt ask for too much right ...
Somemore I think Im quite fortunate and my present though consists a little of a past , the worst had gone far . I should feel blessed though Im helplessly out of bounds in your care when I cant take control .
Hope we could spend more time alone because we know we'll be happier . And when Im happier , I tend to give in alot much more , contently , because I feel that if Im happier , giving in is worth it all :)
As long as your heart has me , nothing can go too wrong .
I want those efforts for the journey not go to waste .

Dont think too much Jmin ! *constantly remind myself everyday*
I must clearly differentiate my rights and wrongs , but after much thinking my opinions had been confirmed that they are facts afterall . If I've triple guaranteed that Im not in the wrong , I shall not admit to any accusations .

As long as you do it right , and remind yourself that everything will be fine , it will be :)
Smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D



School is lonely and sleepy today !
Went home to sleep then to Kelvin's house .
See people mahjonged and went to lala's house . Watch tv , eat HOME COOKED CHICKEN RICE !!! and see him play dota . Laugh my ass out ar ...
They went fishing now , me going Msia tmr ):
Sigh ! My teeth is finally going to be plucked out !
I can cut my hair !
Hopefully I can convince my parents to let me dye my hair T.T

Bathing and watching my MissNoGood .
Huhu !

No comments: