Friday, February 13, 2009

I WANT TO PLUCK OUR MY TEETH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S KILLING ME VERY BADLY ! HURTS LIKE HELL ... THE FEELING LIKE VERY ITCHY VERY PAIN THEN YOU REALLLLLLLLLY WANT THE PAIN TO GO AWAY . FUCK IT LA ): I WANT THE PAIN TO GO AWAY ): TMR VALENTINES DAY LEH ):

Sighs .

Nothing's in my mind now except the painfullness of my gum and teeth . And the stupid numbness of my tongue ! Know why ? There's this candy .



And it indeed was shocking hahaha . It's very sour ... Then Eric say he wanted a green one . Guess what ? There's only TWO green in the whole stick . Eden ate one . Then in order to find the precious green candy , me and marcus ate up those that are not green ... And we found it after there is left only two ._. Meaning we ate the remaining 10+++ ! Too sour until my tongue pain !!! HAHAHA . But damn fun ok ! But the pain in my gums is not fun .......... ):






Miss me ? :)





Happy Valentine's Day people !
May all with the other half have a great time tomorrow (: Because I hope so too myself !
And all the single ladies , put a ring on it ! ;D
Unattached is worth celebrating too k !

Lala dont know go where liao sia ): 6 more minutes is my first V day with a boyfriend leh ...

No comments: