Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yo everybody I cut my hair and I cried . I mean someone cut my hair and I cried . I got an ahlian hairstyle and I hate it to the max . Spiky hair ? Slanted fringe ? Damn it ok ... I want my bangs to be shorter and my other parts of my hair to be thinner . I dont know what the barber heard and cut my hair like shit ! Im going to put on a wig or cap for any occasion ... Or maybe a clip also . My spiky hair cant be help I think .
I DONT WANT TO LOOK LIKE AN AHLIAN .
I WANT MY BANGS TO BE BACK !!!!!

3 weeks , my auntie say .. 3 weeks when my 'GORGEOUS' slanted fringe grows and I can cut back my bangs already .

Im so worried that I might get into trouble because people mistaken me as ahlian .

:S :S :S

Should I show you my hair ):
Let me show you my beautiful , wonderful , lovable bangs before ...



Ok la this picture isnt the best picture of my bangs , but it's what I WAS .
):

Now ar ...




















Hmm . Doesnt look as bad as what I look in real life leh ):
How is it ?!?!?!?!?! Tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me play somemore ...





HAHA . See those spiky things ?!?!?! Yuck .




Sigh ...
I miss my dearest bangs !

It can make me take photos of myself confidently ...



IT GIVES ME AND EXCUSE TO ACT CUTE AND ACT ...... WHATEVER !



It's long enough for me to clip it up ^^





Sigh , I miss my bangs .

No comments: