Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My CNY post is flooding with pictures ...... If at night I have the time I will update it and post it up !

My back is hurting like hell ): I slept early ytd because I was too tired and I think I slept in a position for too long . Haiyoooooooo . Now I dont know what homework I have . I dont think the teacher will scold la . Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . He say if we do then good because it's for ourselves . Never do also is harm ourselves . Aiya but when I go Malaysia I didnt bring my homework go ma ... And ytd too tired already . Right right right ?!?!?!?!?

I desperately want to shop T.T

Omg and ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO soon ! :D:D:D

Kiammay is studying with us ! :D

Lala called me ytd night while I was sleeping ... Wonder why ... Hmm :/

Mum cooked fried rice but I dont have the appetitite . Im not trying to act like one skinny arse ok ! Lala bought hongkong noodles ytd and i ate like 3/4 of it -.-

I want to sleep T.T

No comments: