Sunday, February 22, 2009

11 months of love , yesterday (:
Many things to flashback about ...

Anyway , yesterday went to Jurong Point ! LOVE JP2 .
Bought a top , MY SANDALS !!!!!!! and a bangle + 2 necklace . Love ^^
Went with my family ... And we went Starbucks too .
Love Java Chips and White Chocolate Mocha !
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND .





To CWP at 7 like that , want to see S.H.E ! :D:D
Then when I saw them , my mind goes like , wow ! I really saw them in person ! I cant believe it :O
HEBE !




The scary sea of people at CWP 0.0




S.H.E ! :D

Teehee . Met lala ytd at night . Guess he did not drink the bubbletea I bought for him since he turned into a pig at night ):

Woke up today at 1+ and rearrange my room . My parents say sleeping with legs facing the computer isnt a healthy thing , so my computer is beside my bed now ... !
I cant sit on my bed to computate already !
):

But I often eat while using computer so I guess I can cut down the chances of crumbs of food landing on my bed ! :D
Heh .

Im seriously bored .

DOTA ? :)

Hoped you'll sms or call me ... Sigh .

No comments: