Friday, February 13, 2009

I bet everyone misses the presence of K , though he's like "bullied"
most of the time ):
Seriously cursing those inhumans to death man .
If I got a penis ... SUCK MY COCK !

Anyway today was quite and eventful and sad and interesting day .

Today only Kiammay and I went to school ! And we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves I guess . HAHA .

Poor lala was so shag and tired ! I understand ... And so i went to eat KFC :)
No link right ?

At night , sat on Marcus dad's pick-up , superbly fun and windy and make me want to sleep ! Lala and Edwin was making uo alot of nonsense , Keith was very cute , hahaha .




I concluded that it was a tiring day for alot of them , but a crazy day and experience for me :)

Proof of tired people !



Those crazy people !





Oh anyway ... Did I mention that on Sunday my relatives came for steamboat ? So anyway we had steamboat , it was very nice ...
And I had a great loss of blood T.T
Dont know why , suddenly I find blood on my left hand's middle finger !
I go wash it and press tissue on it , sat on the sofa and exclaimed to my sister ...

Then there's blood on my leg too !!! It's from my finger ... There's alot of blood .

THEN !!! I go take my cup to drink ...
And I saw this .



OMG . Damn scary ! Dont know why there's so many blood when it's just a normal small cut S:
And ! By now Im still not sure of the cause , although I suspect it's caused by opening can drinks .....
Hmm !
Blood !


Anyway , two pictures on the fishing night ...
When Lala is fishing .



Me with a weird hand and a weird look ! Muahaha .



Pig lala is sleeping and so should I ...
Geography lessons tmr ! 7am wake up T.T
Deprived of sleep ?

No comments: