Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yesterday my cdancers came to bai nian ! :D:D:D:D I was super late because I woke up only at 3+ at lala's house , meaning ..... I skipped school ! But school on monday was a waste of time anyway , they didnt do any work -.-

Why did I wake up at his house ? They went fishing ! Lala , malan , shanran , kelvin & alan . But no fish in the end ):
They super cute , bring those "mosquito coil" because they scared alot mosquitoes ! Hahaha . Heng , I put one on each of my side .
Heeee .

So after I woke up , I rushed home , ate my mee sua with meat ball + vege ball + otah ball + fuzhou fishball + seafood toufu + sandwich tofu , and guess what , it's FOUR OF EACH ! My tummy was like bulging out . Rushed to bathe ! Xinting called and they offered to come to my house straight away instead of me going cwp to fetch them :)

So I went Vista Point to wait for them first and in the meanwhile go find lala ! Then we went to my house :)
Those crazy girls , played Hotel 626 and they are all crazily crazy . What a lousy description but true ok ! All of them screamed like mad and the room was so hot and stuffy . Melissa scared us most of the time and not the game itself , LOL .

We went down and ate dinner at Vista Point !
And rented Ghost Game ... There was alot of variety to choose from but we didnt know which horror movie was more scary . Liting said Ghost Game was nice so we rented it :)

Melissa and Meiling went home ... I have seen them very little time since I left Riverside , the most !

We watched the movie with ORANGE PEEL as snack , our "popcorn" , lol ! Sat beside JiaEn (: She gave me hug the pillow , I gave her back , then got scary scenes I take back again ! Lol !


After the movie they went home ):

But it's so nice to gather after so long ! The two group pictures are with Xinting ! Got one we from short to tall one . HAHA . And guess what ? Of course I TALLEST la ! Teeheehee .

Love the time with them (:


---

Went school today ! My composition and situational writing failed like shit T.T One inappropriate tone and one is out of point ...
After school went ToaPayoh with mummy ! :D
Had so much fun with my mother , I felt that she's like my friend like that !
While waiting for bus 900 , she made me laugh so much that everyone looked at me ._.
Anyway ...
I wanted to buy my rhinestone sandals . But damn it , it was out of my budget . Should I buy , should I not ? :/
Feel like going shopping tmr ! :D
Drag lala along maybe ...

Less expressions , less expressions !!! - Note to myself


Wanna buy many off-shoulders and t-shirts too !
Some not-so-mini shorts !
A bag for school AND outing ):
And my flats are spoiled ...
I need a decent pair of footwear to wear to school .
My mother sighed when I say I want buy shoes . Haha !
Rantings about what I want to buy . Sighhhhhhhhhh .
How I wish I have millions of dollars . YES ! Millions is enough .
Had been day-dreaming about money all day long ...

I know what !

I WANT A PART-TIME JOB ! Freelance ! Like those simple admin job !
I need some of my own stable income . I pay for all the things I buy for myself you know ?!?!? Not my parents !!!
I cant bear to spend my ang bao money also . HAHA .

K it's a wordy post . Stopping here and watching horror movie with my jiejie and mama !

No comments: