Sunday, February 1, 2009

Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk from Malaysia ! :D
Phew , left my dear dear house for one week and two days .
Felt so wrong now ! Somethings in my mind but I dont know what is it .
Everything feels weird ...

Lots of mosquitoes at my grandma house in Alor Star . Once I sit down there could be 5 mosquitoes that bite me at the same time . Irritating ...

I have many Malaysian relatives . Many many many . Even those long lost one , far away one . I found out that my great great aunties , or my mother's cousins , alot of them are very RICH . I even have a mother's cousin's husband who is an ang moh ! Omg omg . So surprised and excited ! Hahahhaha .

Last year I had more fun in Alor Star than Pontian lor ................ Pontian is the place where my father's side relatives are !

Got alot to emphasize on . But my ears are very pain now . My new piercings T.T
I need to take a rest !!! Or perhaps a snack in the kitchen . Teehee . Update more tonight !

Tata .

No comments: