Sunday, February 15, 2009


(my eyes are very ugly ):)

Happy V Day Everyone :D:D:D
Though it's 1.50am now already !


Today is quite enjoyable leh ! Happy happy . Not bad !

Went to the dentist in the morning , what a good start !
My teeth lor ):
I expected nothing so bad ...............
I MIGHT NEED BRACES !!!
Or implant ... Or dentures ...
):
FAKE TOOTH !

Sighhhhhhhh .

The dentist said till very jialat leh ):
Die ):
I dont want ugly teeth and bo geh ):

After that lala called and he rushed me home ! Damnit I was really rushing ... I changed into a dress , then a romper , then the dress again . HAHA . Because I have no bag to go along with the dress but lala wanted me to wear dress . "Giving me an opportunity to wear dress" is what he exclaimed . True lor ...

Went to CWP and waited for him and Marcus and Lizhen .
Lizhen new friend :)
Friendly but fierce at first sight ...

Waited for Leon and Rongying ...
Rongying new friend , too :)

Took MRT to AMK Hub ... Ate MOS Burger (my first time , suaku la! the milk teat taste WONDERFULLLLLLLLL !) and watched Love Matters ! Super cute and funny movie hahaha ... But the ending was kinda creepy and scary -.-

Had fun with Lala , M , L , RY & LZ ! Because they are all full of non-stop nonsense LOL .
And their names too long so therefore the initials ! Yay !
Trained to Novena to see Kelvin again .
Guys bought chicken and fish essence . Not exactly very pleasant to me ! I never drink before ... The fish essence sucks after the others tasted it later ! Lol !
RY & L bought a get well soon card , me , Lala , M & LZ shared a cute cute card too ! ^^
The contents are almost the same though ... We wanted K to get well !
Anyway ,
Glad to see him so cheerful , I supposed everyone felt the same :)

Alvin is the chipmunk yo yo yo ! He entertained everyone and everyone was happy all day ^^
I gave out lollipops ... Teehee ! Alvin took three and I want him give back Lala tell me nvm . LOL ! Yeah such a long time since I gave chipmunk a proper present other then the box..... er ! HAHA .

Then we had R.O.S . Secret ;D WINK WINK !
Me and Lala had a renew of our "license" .
LOL !
Anyway , L and RY 's hearts must be smiling today :)



US ! I look fat and ugly ):

Wish every couple can walk down the road smoothly ^^
Give in to each other , give out loveeeeeeeeeee ! Yes , that simple ! Hahahaha .
Love can be very simple :)

Went to lala's house . My feet was smelly after a whole day wearing flats ! Washed feet with soap ^^ (why do i have to even mention that ? LOLOLOL)
Ate KFC ! :D
Quite surprised , I dont expected that heehee . But anyway is lala's parents buy back de la !

I cant believe lala is sort of engrossed in a guy in CSS'09 . HAHA .

I went home at 12 !
Watched 十分愛 with mummy and jiejie on chnl8 . I only watch last 1/4 of the movie , and it's very nice ! Watching it at Youtube later ^^

I had a fun day ! :D But I think I talked too much and it's getting abit irritating to myself too ...

Shocker rulezxs !

I love YKH . Thanks for today (: Muackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk .



Decide that I hate to cover up my eyes too ! So here's our lovey lovey photo ^^

An add on to the pick-up's photo !



And finally an outdated picture to end this entry (: Bye !

my love

No comments: