Saturday, February 7, 2009



Cats with green eyes !



Im bored so ...



I was playing the song ^^
Hahaha ! My babies came over today again ! Lurbbes ^^
We went to fetch them first ...







I like to take close up pictures of babies because they dont have pimples ^^
Not like me ): I have oil pores on the areas near my upper nose , below my eyes ... Eek !





Tadaa ^^ My mummy and my babies !


Anyway went to pass Ivy her present ... She looked quite happy ! ^^
Happy !
Saw Mavis too .

Didnt meet lala today ... Dont be sad already lala ! :D
There's me and you , not just you alone ... Must remember that always ok .

I did another IQ test ... 119 ! Hiack hiack .

I want to have lesser expression faces in my blog ...
:D ^^ ._. -.- T.T

Teeheeheemoohaha .
I suddenly remember , Kiammay help the others to sign attendance , then she go and put all kind of faces for them ! Very cute . Then Haoren's expression was funny after seeing that ! LOL

Ok tata , Im going to do more quizzes !

No comments: