Friday, February 20, 2009

Slept at 4am , woke up at 7am ? Should be damn tired but why am I still up at this hour ? HAHA !

Science lesson is bullshit .
The teacher presume that we know everything ?
Her teaching is not good . And she is super unfair too !
Quarrelled with the teacher today .
Admit that it's partly my fault , but 99% her fault ! HAHA

After lesson went to Yilin's house because he wanted to pack things away . Haoren was super joker LOL .

Cabbed to Kelvin's house , Cheewei snatched our cab ...
Glad to see Kelvin getting better and better each day and he is smiling so widely ! :D
See them play mahjong , I hai Haoren zha hu ):
I not shou with the rules !! Feel so guilty .
Darren leow play very funny hahaha !

Waited for lala to come , but he was veryyyyyyyyyyyy longgggggggggggg . I feel so shag so I went home , took a bath and went to sleep ! :D At 4+ like that ...

Then 5+ lala called me . I was damn tired ! So I continue to sleep until 9+ .
Didnt see his message and i was worried sick and upset !
But after that ok le (:

I want to have better days ahead . With you ...



Anyway , after seeing the comments for this facebook note tagged by my sister , I was sooooo touched . Seriously . Happy !



My sister is always the best listener and company to me (:
She is a friend and sister forever .
Love you Jane Ong Jie Ying !

Brenda really reminded me of my primary school times . Miss them ! Although I cry for almost the whole of Primary 6 days . HAHAHAH .

I miss Belle damn fucking much can ?!??!?!
Cherbellebelle .. !



Especially dancing the Chuan Ge .
BRA AND PANTIES !
Neiyi Neiku ^^
I know the "errrrr" face you all have out there , but it's an inside joke and nickname ok !!!
I MISS CHINESE DANCE SO MUCH .

LEONG JIANING !
):
Meet her so little nowadays . What's up with me ar !!!
I meet so many people so little nowadays .
I seemed busy but seriously I have alot of time to spare . Haha !
I wasnt close with Jianing in primary , only started to be close with her last last year !
ONLY ?
One year plus already ! Dont know that time passes so fast ...
I love talking to Jianing at her condo there (:
Really cool and soothing .
MISSES LEONG JIANING TOO !!!

Sigh ! Time passes so fast .
O level , I will be in deep shit . Especially Chinese and Science . How am I going to pass if I fail two subjects ?!?!?!?!??!

School tmr starts at 9 at Jurong East , YET I feel so damn energetic now .
DOTA TIME !!!
I love my Luna and Siren ...
But my Siren very lan !
I PWN YKH's TINY WITH LUNA !!!! WAHAHA .

But because he never use Lightning Revenant ba (:

TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN ! CANNOT BE NOOB .



TATA !

No comments: