Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Somebody turn the lights on,
Somebody tell me what's wrong,
I'd be lying if I told you,
Losing you was something I could handle,
Somebody turn the lights on,
Somebody tell me how long,
All this darkness will surround you,
Cuz I'm burning for you,
Burning like a candle.

Seven days since I've seen your face,
Seven nights I have laid to waste,
I'm burning out now,
I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired,
I know we're hanging at the end of the road,
We've flown too high, make a swarm too low,
I heard a screaming out loud.

Think,
All the things that you say,
What are the things that you mean,
What are the things that you say to me,
Cuz your tradgedy,
A queen for his majesty,
All these plans for me,
Your kingdom is crumbling,
You're a tradgedy,
A queen for his majesty,
All these plans for me,
Your kingdom is crumbling."



Meaningful ?
:)

Love the lyrics so much .
Just played my last time's message ringtone , played back ALOT of memories . Fast and clear ...
Dont know the power of a song could be so strong .


School was ridiculous . Actually kinda fine , but ............................

Lala is taking sooooooooooooooooooo long . Hope he could be let off soon ...



Do you like songs with no lyrics ? Just melody ... Alot of people call it midis . I love midis ^^
So soothing and touching !

Nooooooooo Im getting so emotional at this moment T.T
BUT !!!!
Something to smile at below (:

Kiammay ! :D

LORENCIA !!! HAHA ! I draw her one ^^ Nice nice ?

I go bathe and continue to wait for my love . Bye pipo !

No comments: