Tuesday, February 17, 2009

YOOHOO !
Lala is playing dota ... * Pray that he doesnt get addicted *

Well , if he does ... I HAVE TO GET ADDICTED , TOO .

HAHAHA . If not I will feel so damn alone ...

I feel so tired .
Bathed at Ahhui house just now . But I didnt wash my hair . Damn I have to bathe again -.-

Lala didnt reply my msg . SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .




Oh anyway Chinese lesson was a total bore . First lesson since school started that I didnt pay attention at all . I actually feel guilty for the teacher S: But seriously , everything was boring shit , a sentence coming out from her mouth is like and alien language to me .
It's like she say something in Chinese . But I dont understand at all lol !
No , Im not an Indian .

Only interesting part in school is that , I made a new friend , Tania (:
She has a talent in drawing .



I asked her to draw me ! And she drew me ^^ So happy ok ... It's like suddenly Im so proud of my small eyes because she drew them so cute ! LOL . Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee .



And she also draw this chio bu . Omg can !!!!

After school , I EAT !!!! I eat at the coffeeshop with them . Teehee . And damn cheap the food . Im gonna have dunch whenever I go there ! Eat till damn full . Economic rice is my favourite ^^
Then Maymay started telling me what she like to eat ... She's quite high today lol !
Hao chi , hao chi ...
Jiamin hao piao liang !
LOL
I asked Edwin to say that ...

Tonglee Alvin & Edwin laughed at me and say I have a mushroom head ?
Never expect that someone will say that about me LOL
Damn funny la .

Gonna bathe and 'nudge' Ahhui in msg again ! Get the meaning , nudge ? You nudge people in msn when they dont reply ...



The weather is super fucking hot , dont know what the hell ...
Below are quite unglam pictures of me engrossing in the dudu mouth expression .
Tied up hair and pinned up fringe ! Damn hot !

I love lala .
It's ever so strong ...

No comments: