Sunday, August 30, 2009

Restaurant City can level up again! 400000 points!


Stressed sia now everyday look at my blog. No fucking idea why!



Went shopping with Ang yesterday at Bugis. Reach there at about evening and dinner at LJS.
Saw loads of apparels at Bugis Street, but just no idea what I want and what I should buy.
Same goes for J, we were frustrated! Thus cabbed to FEP, hoping to end up with shopping bags on our arms!!!
Wahlao in the end still disappointment, but nevermind we went to Wisma & Cineleisure.
Can take it as we just went to town to window-shop that day! :/
(saw alot of chiobu that we ooo-ed and ahh-ed about lmao)

Though bought nothing that we like and we were sian-ed alot of half, it was always nice hanging out with this bitch. There's always something to laugh and talk about! It has been like this always and I like it! :D





Dine with her again at Civics Macdolnalds!


(loving myself more before finding J, 2nd pic fucking fugly lah damn)

So much laughters today, went to the arcade and played the photohunt & 3-players machine and the last time I touch it was sometime in last year! Wl like damn long and wl again because I can scold Joyce whenever I like she's so niceeee to be guailan with! *lots of heartshapes and kisses*





Going back to primary school, hopefully can get in. I miss Ms Tay! Like suddenly one.
Sucha pity Aiai & Pohshen cant go!
Looking forward to seeing my love too (;

Nights people. I need to bathe like now!?!?!?

No comments: