Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's one of those days that I hate the most.

In my world these few days, it just keep drizzling non-stop.
No storms, no heavy rain, just drizzling. And I'm already drenched from head to toe...
To me, everything that is a single bit unpleasant that happens to me, I deemed them as the worst thing ever.
Why? Why can't I ever be satisfied with my alright-life?
I just keep losing people in my life. Losing, getting, losing, getting. This process keep repeating and I'm really tired...

I don't have the will to look forward to my selfclaimed-bright future, when I just seem to stay stuck here.
Will a wise, mature & understanding soul, please tell me what I should do.
Because I just feel that everything I'm doing is just so wrong, but don't they have one saying, which is, "Do what you think is right for you." ?

Wait, I think I'm doing things that is comfortable for me.
I ask my sister whether I'm more paranoid or self-centered, and she told me I'm self-centered.
Am I really selfish? Is it that I gave too much in the past, and now I'm afraid to give anymore?

I really love everyone around me that I always say, are important to me. Mostly, these five people...
But I really feel so distant, and it's what I get for what I decide...
It's my decision afterall. And though I feel so FML-ish almost all the time, it's really just peaceful around me.

I think too much, far too much. How to control?
I envy everyone's life around me...

Hate this emotional shit. Really. It eats the hell out of me!!!
Screw this life.

-----------------------------------

Went out to Bugis with sister this late afternoon to buy shorts we've been yearning for.
Overslept for gym date with Joyce again, swear I felt the most apologetic ever! How I hope I'm not such a heavy sleeper.

Roam around Illuma, love it there though it's quite empty.
Ate Long John Silver... I wanna thank sister many because I'm really broke with a few dollars left, felt really grateful that she pay everything for me.
Serious diet & saving from tmr onwards.

Sucha long time didnt went to Bugis Street, and was so surprised to see many pieces of apparels that I LOVE. Wth
But, finally sister and I agreed on something which was the blazer she bought. Happy!

Bought our short and went back home, home bitter home :)


No comments: