Sunday, August 9, 2009

I am so worried and scared now. How I wish time will pass faster and tomorrow will come in a blink. Sigh.
Retribution, do I deserve something like this? I need someone to tell me the answer.
But somewhere in my heart, I know what I'm doing now is right. So if you mistaken my right for wrong, then I shall be speechless.

----------------------------------------

Yesterday was day out with LXT!!!
Sucha exclusive day, it was all fun, laughter, gossips & hearttalks.

Met X up to dentist at Orchard. The sofa was very very very comforting and I almost fell asleep while waiting!




We started window-shopping around ION! My first time there & it was obviously a place for rich people to shop at... Maybe I can only just shop there once in two months


Laopo bought a watch! :)

Ate wanton noodles at FEP, sucha long time since I've eaten it! Tried out the pink guava juice & love it.
It was Liting who introduced this stall to us when it's still at Heeren. I miss Liting! But she's so busy with all her stuffs...




Bought tickets for UP and went to explore Orchard Centre (Central?) for the first time too!
I dedicate both my first times to AhTingTing.


And I think this place is the most high-tech building I have ever went into!
It's like some sort of hotel where you can go shopping in the day. There are even lounges at every floor! Still got private ones somemore.
What I love most are the toilets!!!
The mirrors are like built for me please, LOL





There's even this clean-your-butt thing in the cubicle! WOOHOO Japan style has come to SG!




Eyelashes keep dropping, frustration!
X keep exclaiming how ugly she is without make-up, but NO!
Because people like her, Gladys etc etc are like naturally pretty without any make-up lor.
I must admit that I'm not pretty or anything! So need some make-up to help me up (;


Hung out at that place to kill time.
There was this highhhhhhhhh escalator that is 3 floors high! We saw it at level 7 and took the lift down to level 4 just to go on the escalator.
The view is breathtaking but sort of scary.




There's the lift, and this wall built up of DVD players. Real one! We even tried pressing the buttons!
Everything is so interesting and we were intrigued.




Went to watch UP, the story is just so touching, and the first half of the movie was funny.
The love story between Carl & Ellie is so once in a million kind of thing! T.T




Movie over and we went window-shopping again at Wisma, Takashimaya etc.etc. Reason for just window-shopping? SHORT OF CASH! I brought $30 along and spent all on food & movie. GRR

Heeren was one of the place that we had the most fun yesterday! (;
We even helped SimAiai to find work you know!
We mentioned her from time to time, she will love us double when we tell her when she's back from Bintan!

Tried on this dress at F21 and fell in love with it. Sigh.



I did try on another long dress, but the chest area for too loose for me! :S :S :S
Small boobs.

Trained back to Woodlands afterwards and talked alot with X on the train!
Heart you babe, see ya soon!

No comments: