Thursday, August 27, 2009



Lesson's a bore today, can't concentrate at all.

O's oral tomorrow and I had jitters only like now! I dont have much notes for oral, but I hope those few pieces of paper could boost some courage into me for tomorrow.
I really want to score well for oral damn! I dont know why... Okay lah I wanna score well for all of my subjects. Grr so annoying!

Study plans for ytd and today was cancelled by myself because I couldnt drag myself to the library! I can only study in the library or Macdonald.

Time is passing so fast now. It was 10.30pm just now and after 'awhile' I look at the time and gosh 12am already.

I'm getting sick of my own blog posts! So many things to say yet cannot say. Yah irritating I know.

I'm going to start reading the dictionary to increase my range of vocabulary.

No comments: