Sunday, August 23, 2009

I know I made you very upset for this few days and you 'forgave' me and treat me so much nicer.
I really want to do something for you. I will show you how true I am to you.




FRIDAY. Had curry noodles with Dad at JE after lesson, went back home to nap till late afternoon.






Met up with Joyce bitch to town!
Gosh, love times with her, I was like totally myself and said every nonsense that I will usually sprout naturally. Lol!
Watch Orphan and it's really a very good movie! Still think about the Esther at times, sucha poor thing.
The angmo beside me was so hilarious.

Went window shopping while Joyce bought a few items.
I wanted SO MANY THINGS! But damn broke. I have been broke for 2 weeks!





Laughters and jokes along the way, really enjoyed myself maximum.





Went home for a bath & off to her house for a girls night!!! WOOHOO!!
Her sister was so funny lah lol! Love her new house, cozy.
Watched an old chinese horror film, ate Ruffles, butter cookies, nuggets & coke! YUM
She fried those nuggets you know anot! Got mummy-taste LOL

After that we hung out in her room and talk our hearts out till the sun rises.
The last time I had a sleepover with her is one year ago, and that is so long ago!
She really listens and I feel happy to befriend this 'long-lost' friend once again. *hugs*


Someone to be there when I fall, and someone to be there for when she needs me.

No comments: