Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fine day, parents are back, miss them like f.
Lunch & dinner both with family, and Sis even treat us to ice-cream.
Thanks sis, though I'm always so mean to you.

Lesson was such a relief! Dev wasnt that bad anymore you know.
Maybe it's because we came on time for lesson? *raise eyebrow*

Didnt meet up TL & SimAiai because someone wei ji mong gok.
Seeing Aiai tmr though! :) Hope Laopo will be there too.

Studied with Lorencia at Macdonald and she was exhausted at 11.30pm so we went home and here I am.

Needa wake up at 7am tomorrow so when hair dries I'm turning in.

WTF! This post sound so monotonous and plain boring I can't tolerate it myself LOL


You don't even know me anymore. It's been so hard to tell you I'm sorry. I know, I know that we were more than friends in the end. And it's so hard, it's so hard to take.

No comments: