Thursday, August 6, 2009

Changed my URL again. Style hor?
It takes two steps to reach my blog, therefore my precious blog is much more special than yours.
LOL

Don't feel like revealing anything about yesterday till I get the photos from G.AI.
(; (; (;

Today was a fairly nice day.
Went to eat shaker fries again, with L. I think I should stop it because whenever I go out during this few week, I will eat.
#$#%#$%#$

Hope L likes the card, and the present I'm passing to her tmr!

I'm like finally going Science lessons tmr...

She accompanied me to the library and left awhile later.
Studied for an hour or so, saw JIAREN at the escalator, and I called her up. Surprised to see her there!
Ok she thank my eyes for spotting her, LOL
Really did miss her so!

THENNN saw L. XINTING~
Woohoo pray that you get your braces out soon pretty!
And we'll celebrate & show 'them' (singular) what you've got! (;
See ya soon man (L)

Before I left at about 7pm, went to take worksheets from HR & Yilin at 4th floor.
Hr sure have lots of things to say without stopping! Laughed a great deal.
Went to meet my sister and she was like mumbling at me!
We had fun in the foodcourt and at the bus... I really like the feeling when my sister and I poured feelings out to each other.
LOVE YA!
I will wake you up when September ends, too! (;

Home, tv, computer.

SLEEPING! Gotta turn in early for the long day tmr. God bless me that godsister KhawTingTing don't throw my aeroplane! *palms together*


No comments: