Thursday, August 6, 2009

First, I didnt even hear the alarm and I WANTED to go for that irritating Science lesson. Am not glad that I can't wake up for it.

Second, godsister busted me and there goes my swimming date! Booooooooooooo x 138742938659, seriously upset.

Third, got scolded by Mum for being inconsiderate when I tell her I very upset that godsis not coming over. Lol?

Fourth, dressed-up and make-up, did not turn up for practical lessons at JE as well, got sick of the idea having to take the MRT back, alone.

Fifth, stare at the computer and clicking aimlessly.

Sixth, my own blood-sister wanted to watch Harry Potter 5 with her friend instead of me. Wtf? We said to watch with each other initially weeks ago. So because I wanted watch with her and just ditch off all movie requests from friends to watch Harry Potter.
Hope she watch with me, if not I'm not going home today.

I MEAN IT.
Everyone is being so mean to me, giving me attitude, and I tolerate them, at most banging my doors.
Suddenly I just felt that, either it's I have no one right now, or it's just my friends.

FML


I wanna watch all the movies available at CWP.
G.I Joe, Up, Orphan, Harry Potter 5, Where Got Ghost, Overheard, The Hangover.
I CAN WATCH ALL OK TMD I 16 YEARS OLD ALREADY!

No comments: