Saturday, August 8, 2009



Blogger sot is it? Lol

I LOVE FRIDAY THE 7TH! Got such thing lah you dont know meh... Today lo :)

Overslept & didnt went for Geog/SS lesson. *seriously upset, really*
Woke up, plan timing with Sis to watch HP6. Startled her when I opened her door loudly. SORRY!




Mail items, Sis met up with one sweety for me.
All my coins fall out of my purse while I was at the post office! Damn, confirm very paiseh one. But I act one not big deal at there. LOL

Went to buy bands for Sis & I. Yayyyy! Got the idea from Aiai & mine *. Hee!
Shared shaker fries a-g-a-i-n at Mac, and went to DG.





On MRT, was awed by how clear my phone cam could be!!! (mostly just showing off my nails lah lmao)





Ate at a restaurant, Astons! Sis's friend introduced to her, she bring me go eat.
Very nice tell you. The price like at Macdonald like that somemore so delicious, should go eat.

2 main dishes + 2 side dishes for each main + Soup + 2 drink = $19.50








No timings at town for HP6! Was almost devastated you know.
Got lost on the way to Cineleisure. LMAO
Was mao dun deciding to go back Woodlands, or Yishun/AMK.




When the MRT came, Sis realised my too-large-for-me-but-very-important-to-me cardigan was missing.
Panicked, went back to Cine & my leg was hurting like f.




Walked back to MRT station, saddened. It really was a very very very important cardigan to me... Well. No one else I could blame 'cept me ):

Bought tickets at CWP, and the queue was super fucking long you should know if you were there. What day is today? Why so many people?!

Went back home to have a bath to prepare for the movie G.I Joe at 11.20pm.
Smuggled 7-11's nachos. YA LAH cheapskate I know, cannot meh.

FANTASTIC MOVIE!!! I love the black people in the movie, they were like wow, suave man!!!
I keep exclaiming throughout the show, I guess my sister find me really irritating.
I'm glad to have watch it though claiming that I was not in the mood to watch action movies in the first place...

Thanks sis for tolerating me even though my attitude was one of the worst, today.
Love you and we'll nevertheless be sisters forever.




Home bitter home now, & I should get to sleep now and meet the sweetest one, LXT!

Miss me babies!

No comments: