Sunday, July 13, 2008

Through these few days of up & downs , Im still standing here .
Or rather , sitting down and writing something here .



Joycie Im happy for you ! :D
She and Brandon are really damn fucking sweet , you should have seen it and die of jealousy .
So touching that I almost cried and it's none of my business lol !
I get how important they are to each other after I saw their loving sides (:

Me , I had quarrels with hubby . He doesnt treat me badly , instead , totally opposite way .
I've climbed over his head and all over him .
Babababababbaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .
But things are better , and it's going to get even better .
Im sorry darling , I love you (:

Everytime I say I'll change and I wont ! That's well-known from me to myself .
So I've really set my mind , I mean REALLYYYYYYYYY set my mind , to changeeeee .
Can de la :D


I can do anything to keep you by my side .




HAPPY HALF YEAR TO GIRLFRIEND AND I :D
Ytd I tonned at Joycie's house till morning , and I only manage to sleep for an hour !
We watched TV , watched Mean Girls again , cook maggie[myojo?] mee and eggs for ourselves (:

And it's the first time in my whole life I've cook something without instructions from anyone !! And the food turned out great .
I've reached a wonderful goal in life ......................

As if la !

Watched Cartoon Network at dawn -.-
Then while Joycie pei me go home my mind is full of cartoonish thoughts .

Yawns , it's a long and faithful day .
Every weekend is worth looking forward to (:

Uploading photos later !
Downloading another stupid Maplestory private server . Error error !
Fucks .

Anw ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOON !(:

Buaiiiiisssssxx I love hubbee .

No comments: