Thursday, July 3, 2008

Forgot what I did on Tuesday ! I rmb-ed going Hubbee's house nehxsz (:
And and , I so so love my mummy's cooking , which she cooked with extra ingredients , loveeeeeee and care , ahah !



White rice which taste sweet ? , hotdogs , fish and veggies :D
Tasty but healthy (:
Serious !
My mother can open a delicacies shop liao wahahha .


Wednesday , which is ytd , Joycie & I went on a diet ! Not exactly for me , but we prepared ourselves to play badminton , sit-ups , jogging etc etc .

I went Hubbee's house first because he very early let off , so me and him cabbed to his house . Suppose to meet Joycie at 1pm and Hubbee's dad driving us on his bus to Vistap. , was kinda late so she went home to change ........ Reached Fragrant , Hubbee went for his oral and damnit la !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cb , my boyfriend damn handsome with tie muahahahhahaha . Really k (:






Then , at Fragrant there were Reagan and DarrenL. I joined them and played Blackjack for awhile without betting with money ! I win 3 times wahaha . Then Reagan needa go find his nupengyou , lucky for this guy , so long finally have a steady girlfriend . Reagan is quite a good boyf by now me and Joyce can see :X

Then left me and DarrenL , I got nothing to talk to him la !!!! So I played PSP . Waited for Joycie . Then Haoren came :D Princess came :D

Vista Kitchen for Lunch ! Sambal fried rice ! The fork and spoon FUCKING dirty like shiet . I washed them before eating . They never wash it clean !

Chatted alot with Girlfriend ... Hope you're in a brighter mood (:

Went to my house for me to change into PE shirt ! Such a long time since I wore it . Lol .

Took such a long time because couldnt find it ! My mum and sister helped me find .
Then changed , go down liaoz . Weather not good ! Rain abit , nvr rain , rain , no rain .

Hubbee oral finish le (: He and alot of people at Fragrant le ... Then it's like raining so we sat at the RC too .




Credits to Princess ! :D


Check out my dashing boyfriend yo !



Edwin's , moonwalk ?! :


Michael Jackson siaooooo :

Oh ya , Happy Birthday to fat lips ytd (:

Shy bellebelle !




We played badminton and I sweat like mad , very smelly ! End up I play badminton only ! I nvr run , my legs very tired ...
Ok , I will bring myself to run tmr .
Jiayouuuuu .


And at 7 , izit ? Hubbee sent me home . He was very smelly also ._.


For today , firstly , Happy One Year to Joyce and Brandon (:
Happily ever after k ?

Met Hubbee and Juntong below Kelvin's block and we cabbed homeeee !
His house is my house my house is his house .

Blahblahblah .
Begin to hate MS alot >:[

Love Hubbee's mother ! :D

Wahahha . Edwin came . Kianhui's doggy kiss me all over .

Went to Fragrant ! They play Blackjack againnnnn . Play so many days not sianz meh ?!
I went home at 5+ , forgot to pass Edwin his medicine , went back to pass him and Hubbee pei me go Vistap dabao :D He sent me home !

Laogongz , dont worry about it , everything will be fine fine fine .
:D
Stay happy ok ?
I'm falling for you , fast and hard .
Love you bitch ;P


Ooooh what a wordy post .
Looking forward to tmr night and Saturday night and Sunday !
I hate nights because I'll always have nothing to do .
I wanna work real soon .

I asked my father about his salary and all the monthly expenses . Super heartpain . Im going to help to contribute to the household income ^^

I've been such and unfilial kiddooooo manz !

GG call Hubbee now . Buhbyezzzz !


Updated .
Im a bitch Im a bitch Im sososo a bitch .
Why do I have to be so ungrateful when my loved one already starts to be better to me ? ):
I must be good .
No PMS ! :D

No comments: