Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Everyday has been sian like siao so who the hell can I blame other than myself .
Fucks ):

Today their poker card wasnt a complete set of 52 so they said , well it's better to quit gambling already and I was like completely happy man and my heart was jumping up and down . But who knows two idiots went to buy from 515 . Damn lor ):

But the new and smooth cards will be dirty once again when it's drowned in saliva , hah !

Anw ytd was alot different ! I thought it was just as sianz as usual other than the only interesting thing that hubbee is always entertaining me .

I met Jianing ytd (:
Thought there's no time because usually when hubbee went home I will go home too .
But I still met her !
Met her at 515 , bade goodbye to others , and we went to Fragrant RC , talked .
Alot la !
Yes she's my only good/close/retarded friend who's Gemini and in contact with me , so expectedly we're almost twins in character S:
I was shocked at something that's not my business but awwwwww .
I feel so lucky that people around me are so much nicer !
Complained lots of things to her also !
Sent her to bus stop like around 10pm and I walked home (:

It made a difference to my boring week , heh , love Jianing !




Recently I've been complaining to hubbee too much . But I cant help it , my life's too boring !

Ok I think it's so contradicting that when Im studies-free and work-free I find life too boring and meaningless .
When Im working/studying I find that there's no freedom in life and the studies are for nothing , or Im too busy working that I'll have no place to spend my money .
But I think the last part of the sentence sounds more like LIFE right ?

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk Im so going to work (:

Im SO GOING TO SWENSENS !!!

And and , a gorilla IS an ape .

HAHA .
Getting so restless la .
Oh and did I mention my sister went to Taiwan last Thursday ? She's so coming back tonight !!!
I cant wait to see the clothes and food she bought back .
Im so excited la ! And of course , I missed her . Im not so realistic la damn .



I pity DY , it seems like she dont intend to reply back at all .
Im sort of , disgusted .



BUT WHO AM I ?!?!?!?!??!?!?! K la wth , I dont wanna get sued by again , who am I not much visit my blog anw hahahahaha -.-









Anw sorry to my dearest boyfriend ):
I know for these few days my attitude had been intolerable . Grrrr .
I need you badly all the time ! I always seems to want your attention . I think Im asking for too much ..

And hubbee . Im scared . Very scared . Every second Im thinking about it ): How ?
I really need you by my side . Now when you're busy doing your things . I feel lonely again . Sighszx .

I will never know that I could fall so deep in love with you until I really did .
(:


And Joycie , I miss you ! Can you like fucking reply my messages , Im worried .
Love and xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo !

Roarrrrrrrr I feel like being Aslan for awhile . I need to destress :/

Bye .

Gone .

No comments: