Friday, July 18, 2008

Since the day I mentioned about Joycie , I've never seen her still ._________.
Going to see her on Sunday but she 'will not be free' ! Hahaha .

Stupid Ms having server check , Im bored to death man ):

Laogong is reporting at MCYS .
Joycie cannot come out !
Yawns ~
Just delivered the letter to TNT .
Hope he received it and will reply soon (:

I wanna watch Prom Night and Dark Knight .
Rhymes hor .
Planned to watch The Stranger(s?) with Joycie but cancelledddd .

Tonight Im going to laogong house . But my mummy got cook so I eating at home .
Laogong and Joycie just smsed me Im very happy .



Anw , I love Felicia Chin . Everyone loves her k ! But this website is so damn dumbass .
Idiot



Picture taken from Felicia Chin's website

So pretty la ! And her acting skills are great . I love the Perfect Cut on 10pm on Channel U .


Arrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .

Joycie just sent me an sms that make me wanna laugh till I die man .
HAHA .

Kk I go reply her and play psp le .
Byeeeeee .

No comments: