Thursday, July 10, 2008

Im exaggeratingly a scary girlfriend ! I threw a big big tantrum . I am scary .
But boyfriend is the greatest thing on the world . Nah , person .
Nah he's the only good guy in the world . Yeah man !

Im getting married at 1_ years old ! Woots . I wanna get married ! Yehkianhui , deng wo .

My mother , noticeably is treating me slightly better . Did she sense my heart ?! Omigosh .
I wanna watch Lord of The Rings II S:

I miss Joycie !
But I hate it that her blog gets replaced by a handbag blog which has totally nothing !
Rubbish .



Ok you know xanga blogs always have many quotes websites ? Then , they quote from movies .
E.g , Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.
- Lord of the Rings


So I should even stop thinking of dying like how I did today . So silly . So many people will cry for me . Family and baby will cry like shit .
I am no emo shit !
I got a life to live .

So anyway , but I thought the scriptwriters are supposed to be credited ! I love those people who invent wonderful quotes like :
I think I am afraid to be happy because whenever I get too happy something bad always happens.
- Charlie Brown


Love the man and hate his woman ?
The quickest way to ruin a relationship with someone is to actually try to have a relationship with them.
- Clueless


Hiackhiackhiack .

The quotes site .


Even though I keep complaining that dearest doesnt care enough but :
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
- Helen Keller

I told something like this to him before . Why cant I do the same and feel with my heart instead of demanding every single thing I want from him ?
I shouldnt assume that I should be pampered .
I should pamper my own boyfriend sometimes ..

I love you Kianhui (:


[damnit , Jianing level one of hell ):]

No comments: