Tuesday, July 22, 2008

UPDATED :D


Watch this man !

The Perfect Couple

Super cute , comedy romance , my favourites la ! Heehee . Guarantee make you smile wide wide in the end de (:


----------


Happy Belated Four Months to us ! :D


Happy Belated Birthday to Alvinleecb but I wished him on sms on the actual date liaoz :D

Fuck , cannot find full and clear song of the song playing now .
Nah , I dont share songs .

Its time for some self reflect ! :D

ζˆ‘ε—ε€ŸδΊ†。

Seriously , Im fucking tired of my own self . I've been changing at the speed of lightning . Character , and all about myself . I've realised it tooooooooo late .

Yes , I wont be contacting anyone except my present 'clique' now .
I mean it . Of course , let's chat at tagboard and MSN !
For my sisters only of course .
Others , dont even bother contacting me .
Because I dont want to .
But tagging is always welcome . Lol .

Without realising , I've been backstabbing non-stop . Eww right .
Sometimes I think Im contradicting too much .
As in , sometimes , I am talking to Good Friend A , then we talking about my Good Friend B .

I'll be like thinking , I abit bu shuang with GFB leih . Should I say out what I feel to GFA [HAHA glove for attack] ? Aiyar , also no harm , just leting out the burden in my heart ma .
And I'll fucking tell GFA bad things about GFB and what the fuck did I did !

I backstabbed people .

Wahlao , I cant believe it man . I only realised it now sia .
So good friends around me , please dont fucking trust me .

Another thing about me . I've become more straightforward .
ALOT .
Omgosh , like when I really dont like this person do this things until want bao zha , then I will confront him/her .

Ah yeah , I confronted Haoren on something stupid and now I really felt that Im so so stupid to because of this thing then bao zha .
ZZZZZ .
Well if Haoren happens to see this , Im sorry !
It's quite awkward to talk to him since then :/

YA ! ANOTHER THING .
I only know that Im sorry after I did one thing .
Another example .
Today Ivy called me and ask me what time I go over Kelvin's house find them .
At first I very happy because Ivy called and like want me go over like that ! I very happy ma ...
Then I ask , Why leih ? Who ask you call me de ?
Then she say , No la , we want you to help us dabao food up for us .

I know it's totally nothing wrong to dabao for them .
Then at first I keep convincing myself that Im not wrong because I keep thinking , when they dont need anything then dont think about me , then when need help then call me then think of me .
Lol .

Then I said to Ivy , Why must help you all dabao ? I not you all the dog leih .
._____________.

Sorry Ivy ! It's my fucking attitude problem k .
Then after that I played MS and go down veryyyy late because I felt bad S:

So weird and rubbish of me .

Yes and my fucking attitude problem .
This one I cannot tolerate !!!!
I reckon I sounds irritating when I say , LEH , LA , LOR .
Like ,
Dont like that leh !
Ok lor ...
Ok la[fourth sound in hanyupinyin] ! Dont do dont do la !

And those :
Then ?
So ?
Like that very li hai meh ?

I very kaopeh -.-

Then ! I very stingy sia . People want borrow play PSP I so gehgao !

Actually Im not selfish on purpose de , because got one period of time I so generous till people take advantage of my selflessness .
Then I want adjust abit to be not so selfless , later kana bullied .
Then of course , adjust overdose then become selfish .

I will try to be generous again !

It's very xinku to be in love with a girl who has bad character and attitude right ?
Bad traits .
Kianhui survived it till today lol .
I know being tgt with me really very hard . But I believe just plainly the word love can support us throughout ... Anyway it's what our relationship is all about right ?

Wahlao , my love for Kianhui , bigger than sky deeper than sea maisiaosiao .
But seriously , I really love him alot . Alottttttttttttt !

There's a quote saying , "You'll never really forget your ex-boyfriends ."
or
"Your feelings for your ex-boyfriends will never really fade ."
I dont know why both of these dont apply to me at all .

Im so fucking in love with my boyfriend man .




I should treat him better .
I know I , myself dont like people to lie to me , why did I lie to him ?
Im such a bad girlfriend .
I will not quarrel with you anymore baby ):
I will not lie to you ever again !
I will not threaten you again .
No promises but I'll try . Really try , as in try my very very best (:


WALL EYE KNEE (:



I will never forget the kisses , hugs , love , funny faces you made .
I never got sick of them anyway (:

There will never really be a goodbye kiss for us .
I will never ever kiss you goodbye .
My heart had never shattered this way before , everytime we quarrelled and almost broke up .
Yes , you are the first one who made me feel this way in my entire life . I've never ever treated a relationship so seriously before .

My heart is etched with your name .
This sentence is correct , dont correct me !


Oh I really miss Joyce fucking much la .
Talk and played with her within a tiny short period ytd at Woodlands Centre ! Lunching with Princess Belle tmr (:

I think Im getting used to my princessy name Ariel S:

Oh ya , I will try to change , but no promises .
I wont make any more promises in my life , I seem to break every one of them .

Except the one that I wont leave my dearest baby , of course .
And the one that I will be BFF with Joycie (:

Errrrrrrrrrr . Many pictures will be up on one of the days in this week ! :D
It's in my laptop . Im using a desktop .

Im poor and I wanna go shopping with money !
Fuckz .
Oh I miss Joycie again S:
She taught me how to Fuckz .
HAH .
I mean she taught me to use the word fuck with the Z .
She liked using that word during one period of time !
HAHAHA .
Wahlao . I really miss her .


Hubby sleep well , sorry for delaying your sleep tonight .
Dont worry , I dont mean it when I say I wont sleep tonight (:
I will sleep when I tired ! Im tired now lol .

I wont be too selfish I wont be backstabbing I wont be fuck-up-attituded I wont be an ass I wont be a bad friend I wont be a bad girlfriend .
No promises , but I'll try .

No comments: