Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HALLLLLLOOOOOOOOO !
Im so darn lazy to post pictures . And tadaaaaaaaaa ! Im back to Maplestory but another server which is much more fun .

Monday was normal , I was very happy with hubby and we love each other ! Hahaha .
Played alot of poker games with Juntong , and I told their fortune :D

Quite true .

Me and Kianhui are gonna last forever .
Went home , maple-d and everything , slept at 6am .

Tuesday , went hubby house at 11+am and then to Kelvin house .
Joycie and I then went to ate our lunch ! We ate Ruffles , Chipster and IceKachang :D

Fats .

Then then then , we went to clinic to meet hubby , Hanjie , Edwin and Ivy .
Talked about thingggggggggggs . So interesting la .
Was kinda pissed off because they keep saying Im fat .
Im not angry because they say Im fat but because they KEEP saying Im fat .
HAHAH but of course I forgive them .

Went to RC , Joycie , Ivy & I chat about lots of things . Was shocked and sad and happy .
They're both so devoted to their boyfriends !
But this doesnt mean Im not .

I love Kianhui super duper much .

It was very nice talking to them after all (:
Im the fattest one among everyone and Im so pissed off with myself too !
Damnit .

Accompanied Ivy to buy some things at Vista Point and we went home in separate ways .
How I wish I can stay at a condo too ): ): ):

Went home , maple-d and everything , till 5+am and I cabbed to hubby house .
Cab fare killed me ! Im really in need of money .......................

Slept at his house straighttttt after I lie on his bed ! Woke up at 2+pm and Edwin was at his house already . They maple-d and we went out .
They went to Vista Point to see doctor , well it was Edwin .
Me , I went to see my dearest Aiai ! It was ages . Ate at Admiralty Macdonald , my house , then Causeway Point .

We met Tonglee at control station and walked to Woodlands Mart . Awhile later I said goodbye to my frienddddddddds and Daddy drove me Vista Kitchen and we ate dinner .

Here Im blogging again lo :D



How much do I love you ?
Nah , it's not as deep as the see or as big as the sky .
It's something even more .
I doesnt show it doesnt mean I dont .
I love you my dear , never ever will I change .

No comments: