Thursday, July 10, 2008

OHMYMOTHERFUCKINGGODIMSODAMNFUCKINGHAPPY !
Which also equals to Im so so so happy .
I dont care if hubbee dont like it that Im still awake when people are getting up to go to school [soon] !
Because he wont be angry .

And Im still so fucking happy .
I mean fucking .
Damn fucking .
Can you imagine my darn it happiness ?!?! No you cant .

Im writing many posts on a single date . Then when one day if I want to clear out my archives I have to delete these many liaoz .

Anyway I forever wont delete de la .
HAHAHA .
I delete away many of lovedddd-x3.bs the posts because super uper bad and useless memories that not worth a shit thinking . Ahah whatever !

In future when I marry Kianhui I will look back and , OIC OIC .
And when I get rich in future , I will look back and , WAH , last time I so stupid one ar , HAHAHAHA .
That's probably the most likely answer la ! I dont want my future spoiled like that right .
I dont want to look back and cry and sob that it's the present me that leads to the future me -.-

NONSENSE . I CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT HIGH EDUCATION . Or rather I can survive with short education .

Aiya , wo ke yi de la , believe me la .

Byebye I waiting for laogong to call me . HAH . SUPER HAPPY STILL BY THE WAY .







Bet you guys never see such a happy me for months (:

LAOGONG WO AI NI !
MUACK . SMOOCHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES .
I FUCKING LOVE YOU LA BITCH .

No comments: