Sunday, July 6, 2008

I ate Calbee potato chips ! Ya fat but , what's nice food without fat :O

Today isnt quite as happy as I thought how it'll be , but alright overall ! As said , spent the night at Joycie house .
Joycie reached my house bus stop at about 11+ and we shopped at Cheers & 7-11 since they are the only shops with a variety of food to choose from . Bought a couple of Pocky , Calbee potato chips & frozen potato curry puff .
Shared yoghurt drink at Fragrant playground . Her friends came to the playground to slack awhile . Im antisocial as expected . Walked to Joycie's house awhile later .

Her mother cooked curry . It was very nice and curry's one of my favourites (:
Her sister cooked the curry puff for us . Im like a pig man , eating non-stop ! But hey it's a sleepoverrrr :)

Watch Ahlong Pte Ltd , it was goddamn funny ! Mark Lee was a very successful ahgua actor . K la , like Im super outdated but I never watch that movie ma ..

Halfway thru Joycie slept .. I woke her up after the movie but then I was tired ._.
So we slept :D

Quite comfortable la ;D I love her dog , Baby , so small and huggable !
Woke at 2+ . Hubbee failed to call me because he said he want me to sleep longer !
Joycie went to Fragrant awhile before going to her sister house and I went home to bathe and change ...

Sweet Joycie steamed a pau for me ! But it wasnt soft enough :O So I steamed it again when I got home .
I am like super pro manzz . I never steam anything before , and I knew how to do it ! Im so so genius :)

Daddy mummy came back from their lunch and they bought a packet ofMyojo mee [?] . I cooked for myself again ! :D
Ages since I cooked for myself already ...

Went down to find Hubbee and the rest , Joycie go already .
As usual , poker . No life ! Unless Hubbee win money and treat me to alot alot of food or movie :O
Yaya Im so so a glutton .

He was in a kinda good mood today , fooling around more than usual . Im happy :D
At about 6+ pm when I going home already , he said Im too noisy so he has to bring me home . Rubbish !
I miss my boyfriend so much , more than usual , too . And I can only see him for a short time each day ! But I can see him everyday , and I feel lucky that I could . I love you ! Rock on like how you rock my life (:

Joycieeeeeeee . Exercising starts again next week ! :D
Brandon come out see super slim princess hor ?
Cheerrrrrrrrrrs and thanks for last once again !
Heeeee .








Im quite disappointed over how some people can forget their friends so easily .
Once , I had a good friend . Not exactly the best of friends but just , good .
I felt as if I've never been in her life before . Is that how a friend like me is supposed to be treated like ? Maybe it's my decision about not going to school that causes a big loss of all my friends , aka sisters . Maybe Im the one that chose to lose contact with them . I've not forgotten a single one of them , a single of our memories .
KZB , rock on ! Im still part of it , right right ? :D


Be happy for what I have , be happy of what I once have .



Dont worry laogong , Im not regretting anything or emo-ing or whatsoever . Im happy with my life and you now (:


I want to play games already . Boredddd . Happy Youth Day ^^

No comments: