Saturday, July 5, 2008

No photos ! :D
Nononononono .
Wahaha .

Ytd Hubbee morning-called me up while he's walking to school for dkwhat activity .


Bishan-ed with Princess Belle to get my pathetic pay .
Saw the Auntie next door to my EX-STALL . She saw me but she wasnt exactly very happy . Sighs . I felt guilty .
Went browsing with Joycie for presents . That's the first place where we saw each other ! :D
Joycie was down with a flu at the moment ! My EX-BOSS smsed me , " still dont want come up take money ar ? "
So sarcastic . But I went to take lo . We were at Precious Tots which is near the foodcourt .
He was kinda friendly and kinda scary I dont know whether to smile or cry so I keep giving some weird face ?
After taking my cash cheque we went off ...
Bought candies at Mini Toons and MRT-ed back to Woodlands !
Okieeee . Two bitches from StNicholas Girls School were acting cute and screaming and being bitches whie we were in the MRT . Yaya Im so bad la !

Walked around CWP ...
She bought something for her dear dear (:
Bus-ed to Vistap. , she bought her heroine and I bought my ecstacy ! :D
Watched HJKs play soccer at Fragrant bball court . Told Hubbee I go home bathe first then I pei him go home !

Joycie went home too , I stayed in bathroom for quite long dont know why !
Walked back with Hubbee , Juntong and Guanyi .
Ate dinner at his house (:
Super delicious !
White rice , tofu , bittergourd with stingray , crab & chicken 'sharkfin' soup , egg , hotdogs and wuxiang[?] .
I love ! Still got popiah and rojak !
His parents treat me very good ^^

Watched last episode of Channel8 , 9pm .
Then , Ghost Whisperer at 10pm .
Then , a korean movie named Ghost at 11.30pm .
I love ! ♥.♥

Maplestory while Im tgt with him , I dont like .

Had a great tiff with him over some things ...... And we went to sleep :D

Woke up at 11 + morning today to go toilet , then I go back to sleep .......
Sleep in his arms ......... (:
Very comfortable and loved worxzs [ok jianing i need some sxz] .

Then he wake up awhile later ! He play play play maple then keep disturb me wake up . He's super irritating ! He keep shaking me and tickling me till I buaytahan give up le .
So cute right him .
No Im cuter (:

I love love love beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .

Brush teeth everything and we get out of his house .
I got my own toothbrush at his house . So cool la ! :D

Got some tiff again when we're out .... ):
But everything's ok again !
There's nothing we cant overcome .
It's not as easy as you think to break down a wall of love , mind you ! :D

Went home to bathe and he went CWP find HJKs .
Find them at there and Edwin was fucking acting cute with his shirt tucked in and his shorts high high . He was a super retarddddddddddddd ! But was hilarious .

Went to 515 eat laksa (: (: (: (: with Hubbee and Guanyi , then go back Fragrant see them play poker , then went to VistaKitchen for dont know what ??? And Hubbee went home ..........

I had a great weekend and tmr will great too !
Im waiting for Joycie to contact me so I can go her house to ton :D
And our diet feast ....................
YUMMM . I got a feeling I will buy alot of unhealthy food heehee ! Ok going to call Hubbee already .
Good night everyone .

I love my laogong .

No comments: