Friday, April 23, 2010

I REALLY LIKE YILIN'S BLOG SONGS! :)
So relaxing and always tend to chill me down. Thanks sweet!

Went to find Yehyobo yesterday after my lesson! Always look forward and is energetic on the mrt train whenever I'm going to look for him :)



The night was boring... His cousin said my voice sound like Guanyi. Yehwen also say I very sick becuz I keep wash my leg LOL. I was like mad dancing when he was playing the songs he played while playing the games. It was just MS and Dota all along and in his eyes are also MS and Dota only. These games are fun but not when you are the onlookers! That's why girls find it irritating you get it? Why not try to teach them duhhhhh

BTW I know dota and ms but there's only one computer okay! Dont small look me!!!

So the boringness explains the photos below :)

Playing scissors paper stone by myself











HEHEHE!

Hmm I've been emo-ing much nowadays. Missing my gfs but needing time alone.
Sorry :(

I'm eating chocolate chip mint ice cream now! :D It's cheering me up!

Looking forward to work tmr :)

Hope that he'll be alright.


"You don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone. People change. The world changes. And sooner or later you lose people you care about. If you don’t mind some advice from someone who doesn’t know much about families, I can tell you this: Don’t take yours for granted. It might feel like all of them will always be there. But they won’t." - Harry Dresden

No comments: