Monday, April 5, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY L.XINTING! :D





Chirpy and with a smile on her face whether she's happy or sad. Petite but big character I'll say!
I dont see her very oftenly but I cant wait to see her soon to celebrate her birthday belatedly (;
Be happy leh girl, all these past relationships are lessons to learn... Old dont go new dont come right? You'll be fine :)

So I slack my precious off day away! I woke up at 2.30pm, woke up and have lunner/dunch with my sister and then wait for XT and G. Halfway thru I fell asleep. So now I feel totally wide awake!
I should go bathe soon and take my books out to study. Biology as priority~

This will be my what-i-did-today blog from now onwards, I will post everyday! No event doesnt mean not interesting doesnt mean dont need post ma hor?

I hope April faster pass so can get my pay soon ^^
I'm dying from the amount of money in my bank now. I'm saving money I think, and not going shopping any sooner. I think I spent 1k last month :(

Dad and mum came back after 4 days in KL! They brought back many chocolates that my uncle bought from US. WOOOOOO!

I did exercise just now so I dont feel as guilty! :D
Although I'm convinced that that little exercise can cut away the same calories the chocolates provided. HAHAHA

Meeting up Yilin and G tomorrow! :D






"If you think the sunset is pretty, wait till you look into his eyes."

No comments: