Wednesday, April 7, 2010



You like it?



NAH FOR YOU!!!



In anyways or whoever opinions whatever I think I'm cuter leh HAHAHA





Slept at freaking 8am practically doing nothing productive the whole night till dawn.
Woke up at 5pm. 1pm wake up plan FAIL! Badly huh somemore. I really think that sleeping is wasting time too.

I can use so much of my time playing and drinking coffee and reading books. LOL!

Stupid old clique still talking to each other in that photo~~~ I really hope one day every single one of us turn up! Long since I seen Jianing, Jason, Gerald, really.

COME OUT AND PLAY EVERYONE! Limbu grow up already never ton ton ton everyday do nothing except slacking already :D I wake up at evening now also but got reasons one hahaha! Still waiting for SimGladys to pass me the thumbdrive of photos~


I dont know how to diet already! Every night eat eat eat. All becuz of.....




I know my hair is disturbing. LOL
Come here is another imitation.



Seriously you are just forcing me to laugh.



HEHEHE. OK enough of this spasticsm and sarcasm I'm off to dig for my Maple password! Grr

No comments: