Monday, April 12, 2010

Yoohoo! ^^


I'm blogging here on the 11th night, so yesterday shall be the 10th :D
It was a great night overall! Sang so much for 5 hours~ Sang all we want!
We just keep singing out hearts out until the last 1/4 of the time when Single Ladies came on then everything got so high and Gladys was dancing in her own world!!!
Then there's the Enpire State of Mind when we just keep rapping in our own ways. HAHAHA

There's really many of the songs that remind me of the past, the present and what I've gone thru, my loved ones has gone thru.
Sometimes I feel so undecisive... When I get upset but it isnt the worst thing ever, does it mean that I have to be happy because I'm not as bad as others? It just feels so bad when I compare becuz I get so fucked up with myself and feel so stupid. Things may seem that they are fine at some point but do you see the joker's feelings when there's that smile on his face? No right?


Went for practical lessons in the late afternoon on the 10th! I LOVE BIO LESSONS! But journey for Bukit Merah to Woodlands is damn tiring though.




Went to sing song after that! Xinting didnt turn up though she's at town :( Nevermind she follows me in my heart! And Aolin and friend came by for awhile later on :D
Damn love Yilin's camera!!! First few taken by my own phone(lolll) then following by her cam :D










I DAMN LOVE THIS PHOTO! DONT KNOW WHY >>>








CUTIE PIESZXxxxxx >>>















LOVE ALL OF THEM MWARKIIESXXZX


I've got something to say for this dear of mine!



You've been thru with me thru it all :)

"Shorty that's your best friend
Always got your back forever shes ready to ride
Shorty that's your best friend
Through any situation anywhere that she by your side
She tell you everything
She's your number one fan
She always keep it real
Always got your back
Them other phony chickens they talk behind your back
She never lie to your man
She don't ever snitch
If a chick talk slick
She'll SLAP a chick
She close like a sister
Follow your name on Twitter
She always telling you
You don't need that n*gga
When she ain't there
Nobody's there
Have no fear
Cause she's always there
Trust her with your Life
Let her rock your Ice
She your best friend, but you calling her your wife
Give advice when you need it
Never tell a secret
Give her a hundred dollar bill
If there's change she could keep it
Cause that's your BFF
That's your BFF

That's your BFF
All my independent ladies right now if you with your BFF
Give her a Hug right now
Tell her how much you love her
and say
BFF
Say BFF
Cause that's your shorty
That's your friend
That's your shorty
Or your friend
C'mon
BFF
That's your BFF
That's your BFF
"

Those are lyrics in B.F.F that are true about you! Come hug hug :)
I admit that I dont really tell you everything, I'm fake sometimes, I fail to support you, be there for you, not that zai enough to fight a bitch for you, and sometimes I dont really know how to express my feelings out, especially these few weeks. But you are the best friend that I will choose again if god lets me restart my p6 - present life :D

I hope that in future, you can depend on me too because I'm there for you, once again :)
Love ya SimAiai!

No comments: