Saturday, April 17, 2010

Went for job training for duck and hippo tour! Love the experience with 6 ladies 1 half lady. HAHA! Guys I work with are sometimes just so gay~

Overdose of eyeliner :( Bad start! Even almost fell on the train and I miss both the bus and train boooooo. Sue lost her ez-link and inside got alot money gosh man.

So like I slept for 1 half hour before waking up at 7am. Was in the same train as Xufeng but I didnt realised she called hahahahahah guilty max!

Briefing and so after everyone arrived got to know Adelynn & Guangmao and got to know Angeline better.
Duck tour~




Shasha and Farid! >>


Bad shot of myself



Sue and I :) >>



Splashing into the water! >>





See my ducky sticker? :D >>




Sue brought Video cam and camera! Awesome!



Happy Farid pointing to something amusing >>



Xufeng! >>





My sexy mama! :) >>




Failed shot of me and Sue LOL







What in the world is so interesting about the Merlion? O.O




Soon-to-be art and science museum >>



DNA lookalike, Helix Bridge I think >>





Tadaa end of duck tour! :D
Went on hippo topless bus next fantastic man the feeling! But damn hot lah. Farid and I keep moving to the shaded area... Somemore I so fair right! Cannot turn dark. HAHAHA





Adelynn :) >>



Went for a debrief in their office... And off we go :D Angeline took the duck whistle lol! When you blow into it got quack quack sound one she very happy..... Then like XF suddenly went missing so me SS, Sue and F just went off and all the way back was chatting to Shasha. Strong woman, role model!

Darn tired, went to find K, fooled around and slept straight 3 hours! Didnt get to meet Yilin that day also. Sorry my dear and anyway...................

VERY HAPPY BIRDDAY TO YOU! JIEJIE LOVES YOU MUCH K! MUST BE HAPPY! CUZ GOT US AND YOU ARE NOT ALONE (V) (V) (V)




Okay it's 4am now... Hope to see some of my gfs tomorrow.

"What would the world be like if we all had the ability to feel that someone is missing us? Like when someone is 10,000 miles away from you and they miss you so much, to the point where you actually feel it inside you. Imagine: you could be sitting there, drinking a cup of hot chocolate, and then suddenly have the ability to realize, "Hey, someone out there really misses me right now."

No comments: