Wednesday, April 7, 2010

O-oh :O I did not blog!!! Grrr. My speaker is a bitch it just wont be fixed no matter how I fit in hard all the wires and switches etc. I'm so angry! I need my speaker!

Work is just a bore plus we moved out to the reception there since our 'home' is under renovation. It's freaking hot although there's no sun when the place operate at night. It's the first day I work that I have my whole body sticky with sweat.

Amount was right, no mistakes. Xufeng said the wrong things so I key in the wrong items but I reconfirmed it with her she said 'Yah' then after that she find out is wrong she stare at me :(

Shasha was telling my fortune throughout! 3/4 true man omfg she can even tell what kind of person my lover is.

Work without Aidil and Farid is pretty much quiet :(

Bitch much with Enfer just now in MSN. Feel tad guilty but it's weird also since long I've feel this way about someone I can only say SUX2BU.
HAHAHAH
Seriously she never de zui me but I really dont like her.

Yingxuan is hell funny she just think what tweet what I see already also think is so cute.
Guess she's having that want-to-have-baby symptom like Simaiai.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." - Mohandas Gandhi

I just need to forgive, and most importantly forget and everything will turn out fine.

No comments: