Tuesday, February 2, 2010



Picture of Pepper when I visited her I think a few weeks ago :D

Working has been really hard it's the worst job I've ever taken and I'm not even sure whether the boss will give me my pay. Fucked up anot?
Days had been so hard I feel so proud of myself for able to cope it well hahaha of course with Zida's and Aina's help but I'm so upset that both of them quitted... Now I'm left all alone I don't even know what to do! Get my pay first then say.
There's the new girl to accompany me though, Zhengning :D





Met up with G & TL like few days ago and it was goddamn funny. These sisters damn good to fetch me from work :D Caught Toothfairy becuz the malay horror movie was sold out.
Perhaps meeting them again tonight! :D But it's 2 days I didnt see and talk to my family properly. I kinda miss them.

Gonna retake O's soon and taking part-time courses for Comb Science and Emaths. I'll work really hard.

I really need an extra part time work with flexible working hours at the moment so pleaseeee someone help me if you know of such jobs ok! This is the first time I feel so broke.



"A heart truely in love never loses hope."

No comments: