Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm sucha bad worker for my boss......... So procrastinator.
Didnt went for work till now and wondering if I should go.
I know! So irritating right, want money, go work, want get fired, dont go work.

FUCK I DROP MY NAIL POLISH!!!! But heng only the bottom part chip away. LOL Imagine having to clean up the mess.
Now my hair is full of the rebond smell. My hair is NOT that rebonded but it's far much better than my original pong pong hair. Though I look very gentle-woman here.

Is there a sickness that is supposingly to always make you feel tired?
Seriously I think it's depression.

It was an okay day yesterday feels great to catch up with TL sis.
But I just feel so weird around his classmates! Cute people though. One looks like JoKwon from 2am. LOL
He's quite crappy in the rebondng job but I like the end product :)
THANK YOU!

Took a picture of my sad hair the day before they 'straightened out' their thoughts. LOL lame.



Mosaic-ed becuz I was grumpy.




Eyeliner smudged and pout is not cute so is mosaic-ed!


He did that to cover up his pimples. LOL


After that sayonara-ed to those peeps and trained to Bugis to meet mum for CNY clothes. She insisted on going there becuz Orchard things are expensive... It's ok for me becuz there's a few shops at Bugis that I really like! End up I bought a few $10-$12 clothes there that are damn pretty I feel so surprised and happy sia LOL
Bought a baby pink toga dress from Signify. Peggyheng was very friendly so friendly! I thought she'll be like damn snobby like Dawn Yeoh. Mum tried to bargain with her. LOL

Dined at Oriental something something when daddy reached~ It was a damn beat day becuz I slept less than 5 hours before waking up at 10am to meet tl.

I miss Kh although I just saw him days ago... He just don't seem to miss me or wanna meet me, does he? No! I'm a sad little lovergirl.



"I love you and I probably always will. But we go days without having meaningful conversations. And I used to miss you so much when that happened. But it never seemed like you missed me, and I guess because of that, I stopped missing you." - One Tree Hill

No comments: