Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hey hi ho~

So many things happened!
Firstly and the greatest thing ever I quitted the most ridiculous job in the world that cheated so many youngsters like yours truely (v)
Seriously you'll lose all your customers like this if you continue selling them at such price. And stop complaining that you don't earn much if you earn almost 50-60 bucks just selling one piece.

Miss my girls, Aina, Zhengning, Zida!

I forgot what happen already. Oh I applied for Higher Nitec. Just sort of pray that it will succeed lah. Privates studies will only waste my and daddy's money... I'm damn broke now. I'm not from a rich family you know?

Okay I love the past two days although I have some hormones disorder and all my mood swings come (Y)

I probably look like chao ahlian in all the photos! I dyed the wrong hair colour sighsighsigh.

First day, AMK hub & pool at OCC with G, TL & Yilin :)
Second day, Bugis to pray with TL & Yilin, neoprints and K session with G, X, TL, Yilin, Aolin, Cindy at night :D
Fruitful days!


































Off to tuan yuan fan with my darlings! Ciao people.

No comments: