Wednesday, February 17, 2010



The most enjoyable CNY lands on 2010! :D
Though I was like emotional shit on some of the nights, I know that everything will be fine becuz of my family and cousins.

Before CNY I has been hanging out with G, TL & 丫头/舌头 \^.^/
We had our reunion dinner, and the next day before I set off to Malaysia we had a singing session again and believe me, I will never get sick of singing using a mic!











I love candid pictures like this!









This year at my ahma house, other then getting closer with my cousins, I become friendfriend terms with my aunties and uncles also!!! Which is damn rare becuz normally is like we see them then never talk becuz scared, shy, respect or whatever one.

You'll see lots of my naked face in this post. Boohoo! I look hideous without make up, but that's who I am isnt it :D

We had our usual tradition of reunion table with 4 big tables each table with 10+ people on CNY eve, BBQ on lunar 2th Jan, and lao yu sheng on the last day :D

We had a crazy family party on the BBQ night which is the best night ever with everyone dancing together with the uncles leading everyone. Everyone is so hyper when it comes to Sorry Sorry LOL










I don't know how to describe this very happy occasion so maybe a picture can tell you? :)



I LOVE MY FAMILY, RELATIVES MY FRIENDS AND MY BOYFRIEND! HUAT AH!

No comments: