Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I don't feel like doing this anymore. It's just of no use. I'm just trying to cheer myself up and create some presence in this space of loneliness.
Everything I'm doing now is bad for myself and for no one's good? I'm feeling upset.
Is there really a way out of this situation? When I had felt so hopeless and helpless for months and having sleepless nights? Drowning out my thoughts every night to stop myself for being too paranoid. Doing maximum things to stop myself for being so sensitive. To decrease the quarrel rates.
But I failed, I failed badly :(
I'm not able to tolerate everything a true and good mate should. Everything just too much to bear.
I had enough, I'm really drained, I've tried everything that doesnt work. I don't know what to do anymore.
This is not running away from the problem. It's giving each other space. Since the initial point was to decrease the distance between each other. In the midst of it we all forget what it is all about. We started crashing. Really hard. It's time to clear the mess and return to what we were initially -- which is nothing at all.

No comments: