Monday, March 2, 2009

Dont know what to do with my hair style today ending up wearing a hairband and clipping up my ugly fringe !

Anyway , borrowed wigs from my cousin's girlfriend , LOL .
Decided not to wear it out because ...





HAHAHA . FUNNNNNN !
I laugh until my ass out ...
Erhhem abit crude =.=

Teehee ! Watched Marley and Me with YKH , Leon & Rongying .
Ate Pastamania ! = another KG gained !
Jian fei jian fei .

The movie's very touching ... Make me teng YKH's dog so much when I go his house just now ! Hahaha ...


Anyway chatting with sot sot lolensiaaaa (lorencia lol) .
She drew something that made me sooooooooooooooooo touched ! Really very happy . Guess it's a long time since someone draw or make something with effort ^^



It's a wall ^^ An inside joke about walls since the day she said she wanted to bang walls . Lol !!!

LOVE SIAO ZHA BOR KIAMMAY !



I wanna watch my Miss No Good . Im starting to fall in love with Wilbur Pan smile . Seriously . He's like my very idol now after so long since I like a singer T.T



偶像!!!

No comments: