Monday, March 23, 2009

HI !!!!!!!!

The day before yesterday was 21st .
Questions over your head ? SO BE IT ! I know what day is it can le . Heh heh .

I dont think that I need to say much about my feelings for you and etc . All I know is we gonna treat each other right and everything will be okay .

Right ?

So 21st March 2009 , YKH , Me , Rongying , Leon watched Dragonball Evolution at CWP . Was actually going to DG , but weeeell !

Then , YKH , Ulysses & Me ate at Pastamania . And watched the movie .
Okay overall but the story is short and "too fantasy" .
The only wish that they make is too revive someone that they barely know ?
And a girl who just know a guy can fall in love deeply at such a fast pace -.-
It's just like a cartoon that came to live and afterall it's just a cartoon !
But the guy is hot , the girls are hot .
YUMMY ! HAHA









Went 888 after that because they wanted to buy fishing rod ! I feel like learning how to fish leh ! But also wasted de , buy rod and everything also dont know how long go fishing one time ~

Went to Al-ameen to eat fried rice ! Woohoo damn nice :)
Then to YKH house to bathe and changed ~

Met everyone at The Woodgrove !
YKH , Ulysses , Marcus , Alvin , Edwin , Tonglee and ........ SIM AIAI ! Went fishing ^^

I first time see people fish until something ! LOL
Was so excited when I saw those fishes ^^
Dont know who fish until tortoise !
Love the night , because it's raining , because it was very exciting when they fished something , because it's a long time since I saw Aiai , Alvin , Edwin & Tonglee tgt , and lastly , because I can romantic romantic and spend alot of time with YKH .

Very fun and I laughed alot that day ! :)















And ... IT WAS EDWIN'S BIRTHDAY ! Heh heh .
Happy Belated Birthday wish to EdwinLek ! :D:D:D
We love you !



School tmr ~ Sighs ):

No comments: