Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh my god !
I bo liao ma ~ Then I found out alot of pictures of Justin Chatwin , Emmy Rossum & Jamie Chung who acts in DBE ! OMG .


Justin Chatwin

Cartoon version of Justin Chatwin as Goku ! ->



Cute ^^
I tot Justin Chatwin is like very young ...

But why he did he from .....



Become ....




These ?!?!?!?!
Omg .
I prefer him as Goku :)
Or this ! ->



OMG !!!!
SO HOT RIGHT !!!!!!!!! Omg say yesssssssssss !!!!


Emmy Rossum




Such a big difference right ? I like her as Bulma although she looks very pretty and elegant in real life !


Jamie Chung

Why do all Jamie(s) look the same to me ? LOL
I think they all have a certain special thing in them .
Cant figure out why and what :S


Pretty and decent Chichi ...




Is actually sexy Jamie ! Gosh I sound like a sex maniac . Girl say girl sexy in a salivating manner sounds wrong LOL .





But isnt she sexy ?!?!
Oh my gosh .
American Born Chinese are very cool leh . Like damn cool ok .




Goku shall be my new idol ! I mean Justin Chatwin . But I wont kick Wilbur Pan aside ... Dont worry Wei Bo !

(LOLLLLLL)


p.s , pictures credits to various websites !

No comments: