Wednesday, March 4, 2009




I find the above pictures very cute ! Heh ...

I feel so sad after watching Miss No Good ):
Dont know why ! I think it's because the show end already ba ... Then it's like , Im so engrossed in the movie that I felt like Im living in it . Now the story ended I felt so empty ):
How I wish there's a never ending drama for me to watch ... Any intro ma ... ?

I love Wilbur Pan so muchhhhhhh ! Seriously ... So cute when he's in real life ! I know the way I exclaim is kinda argh eeeyer like that HAHAHA . But I rarely do so hor ... Give me one time to be hua chi la ! xD




OMGOMGOMG SO DAMN SHUAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG HOT HOT HOT . WHY NO AIR CON ?!

I like Rainie's character in the show ^^

Hopefully tmr my "stupid idiot no brain" can wake up tmr ... He will want me treat him lunch de ^^

Teehee ! Opening a blogshop soon . Support support ! I know opening a blogshop is kinda late in the trend now ... But shopping will never be outdated ! :)

Tadaa ! Gtg to busy my things and look for new drama ^^
Shit I forgot my homework . SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHH .

No comments: