Sunday, March 15, 2009







Am so tired now !
Watched horror movie with daddy and mummy just now heexsz happy happy . Watched Dating Game ! Love the movie , quite scary and niceeee storyline !!!

Went AMK Hub today and find ykh afterwards .
Love today !
I mean 14th March .

Anyway , there's already two Friday the 13th already if Im not wrong ?
How come ?!?! I tot in a year there's only one ?

Tmr's supporting my sister at her first dance performance ! Omg Im so excited . I know she had try hard and she'll be a star at the performance . Millions of cheers for my bloodddd sister ! :D

I think i no longer push up my hair with hairband le ... My hair grow abit le ! :D
As long as I dont dress like ahlians , Im okay ? :)

Addicted to Harvest Moon again for these few days ! That's great , something to occupy my time .


Feel like sleeping now ! Or doing something else ... heh heh heh (:

No comments: