Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Weeeeeee Im going Malaysia tmr for my cousin's wedding ! It lasts for two days . My cousin is a very gothic girl , I wonder if her wedding dress is gothic 0.0

I cant wait to see my cousins ! I cant wait to see my cousin marrying ! I cant wait to see alot of people gathering ! I cant wait to see my close cousins ! I cant wait to doll myself up !

I will miss my darling so much ! My handphone cannot contact people when Im in Malaysia so there's no phone I can use while Im there ....... Oh well . My mum wont let me use her phone and my father is still in Germany . Yawnnnnnn .

I wish I got an owl ! Then I will write letter , just write "I miss you" and draw a heart shape send over ............ Then zoom my owl come back with the reply letter from my darling with "I miss you too !!!" and with heart shapes all over . Teeheehee . So happy . Sms-alike !

I want a white owl :}

Should I go sleep now , should I ? I think I will wait for darling to sleep first before I sleep , if not I think I cant sleep well at all !

But nevertheless , goodnight here to the few people reading my blog and I will be back on Thursday ^^

No comments: