Monday, September 29, 2008


Im meeting this ben dan later on (: I miss him like fuck really .

GOSHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH The House Bunny is not fucking NC16 or M18 .
Im definitely watching it this weekend mannnnnnnnnn ! Woohoo !

I look fugly in pictures when I tie up my hair .



















Everyday nothing to do . Stay at home play Pokemon on computer... I go into Kanto liao leh :D
Super happy my sister say she also want play influenced by me d !
My favourite pokemon are Dratini , Dragonair and Dragonite . Dratini evolves into Dragonair evolves into Dragonite . Damn cool !

I know I sound dorky ! But who cares . Im really bored . I really want to go out everyday because I get stupid headaches just by staying at home . I need sunlight , I need the warmth and the noise , and the city . Ahah !

My sister gave me a Ferrero Rocher yesterday . I spell correctly right ! YAY .

On Saturday I went to TPY with my mother I saw Patricia Mok and JingYingJi[???] in the process of acting . Patricia Mok actually prettier in person leh ! I super excited hoho (:

I feel like swimming and swimming and swimming and swimming .
It's a great way to cut down fats , no ?

Im really tired and I want to doze off already lo .................................
But I woke up at 3pm this afternoon . Help ar , I need to read books already cannot slack so much liao !

THIS IS MY LIFE .

No comments: